I am currently a fourth year student studying Statistical Science at the University of California, Santa Barbara. I enjoy programming, and I am always eager to learn more about the field of computer science to become a developer. In addition, I want to learn how I can use data to develop marketing and business plans visually and creatively.
I love receiving emails and meeting new people! Feel free to email me at:
I have experience as a...
- Fellow at Rewriting the Code
- Business Development Intern at Kinima.fit
- Marketing and Communications Intern at Project MORE Foundation
- Instructor at iD Tech Camps
- Instructor at First Code Academy
I am involved with hackathons as...
- Marketing Team Lead for SB Hacks
- Marketing Coordinator for So Spectra Hackathon
- Django Girls Workshop Participant
- Participant at AthenaHacks 2017 Project
- Participant at BaseHacks